How To Get Payoneer MasterCard in Nigeria via DHL FROM OGBONGEBLOG

This is a guest post compiled by +Ubah Chetachukwu M.D  for OgbongeBlog

In February this year, I stumbled on a post on Ogbongeblog which explains how to open Payoneer account in Nigeria.

Surprisingly, I later got to know that I could withdraw my RevenueHits monthly earnings through Payoneer. (I've been searching for a domiciliary account to withdraw it). Nice.

Well, I signed up for Payoneer Mastercard at payoneer.com and I was approved almost immediately:

“Congratulations - your Payoneer account application has been approved!
Your Payoneer Prepaid Debit MasterCard® card has been shipped to you by: Regular mail
Your card is estimated to arrive between 08 Mar 2016 and 15 Mar 2016”

Unfortunately my hopes were almost dashed when after almost 4 months, the Payoneer mastercard didn't get to me. I then decided to go for the expedited shipping option. This option simply allows you to receive the Payoneer Mastercard in Nigeria via DHL.

I sent a mail to Payoneer email address (customersupport@payoneer.com) to request for the expedition option. I also sent the following details to them  :

Street Address (limit to 60 characters):
City/State:
Country:
Zip Code:
Phone number:

And they replied :

“We are pleased to inform you that your Payoneer Prepaid MasterCard® card was shipped via DHL.
Your card is estimated to arrive between 17 Jun 2016 and 22 Jun 2016.”

NB: I discovered I sent the wrong zip code/ postcode and I quickly alerted payoneer, but I was told that it doesn't matter as long as I gave them my correct address.

An hour later DHL sent me an email:

“CHETACHUKWU UBAH, Payoneer has sent you a shipment via DHL Express. Details and a link to track the shipment are below. If you have any questions contact Payoneer Customer Service at: http://www.payoneer.com/contactUS.aspx Thank you.”



The card was shipped on Tuesday, the 13th of June and it arrived on Thursday, with the tracking code given to me I knew every location of my card, even when it was collected at the facility by the DHL delivery man and delivered at my doorstep.

How Much Does Payoneer Charge for Sending The Card To Nigeria via DHL?


$50 dollars was deducted from my account for this.

$24 dollars was also deducted from me at the ATM too. I guess it's for the annual maintenance fee.

That's all.

How did you receive your Payoneer mastercard in Nigeria? DHl or Normal delivery?

Post a Comment

0 Comments